Monday, September 12, 2011

dot dot dot

So I’ve been thinking, why do we always try to take their feelings into consideration, but they never return it quite the same? Why do we always watch what we say, but they easily talk trash about us in front of our face? And if we voice our discontentment? Another friendship ruined. Which would be fine, but what if they’re your family, no matter how distant they are?

The world would be a better place if people aren’t as selfish, would it?

I think that, everyone strives to be the best in what they do. I for one, don’t want people to take me the wrong way, I don’t want anyone to feel offended by my attitude. No need for the cold shoulders, just voice it right away. The sad part is that knowing we’ve done the nicest thing we could do, but there are still those tiny things that people are offended about, and you have no idea what it is.

I don’t think keeping it inside will save the problem. The colder you are, the more anxious we’ll be, because we thought we’ve done nothing wrong, but apparently not.

I’m not sure what to say about these people, those who judge and criticize. Just because someone isn’t as educated as you then it’s fine to take their opinions for granted. Just because you’ve tried everything in the world then people’s suggestions are automatically useless. At least take a look at their suggestions, take their feelings into considerations, heck, they are nice enough to suggest it to you in the first place then why do you have to turn them down? How would you know it won’t be suitable for you if you don’t actually take time to look at it in the first place?

But of course, there are tons of people in this world. Tons of people with different attitudes. You can’t expect them all to be the same, can you? Just because your mindset is like this, doesn’t mean that they share the same perspective.

But my greatest problem is that…please, just be nice. Don’t judge. Don’t freaking judge, okay? Fine, talk to others with greater education than yours truly, talk down on me, I don’t mind. It’s your lost, anyway.

No comments: