Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hold your tongue.

I think being my dad’s phantom is a good thing.

Is it a good thing? I think it’s a good thing. I’m being one at this particular moment, hence the busyness and lack of appearance in several sites that I often frequent.

That, and the fact that my modem decided to unleash his anger on me and refuse to do his job. He won’t connect me to the internet. He refuses to do that. That sucks. And so I resort in ninja-ing someone’s line. Because I, more or less, resemble a ninja more than anything nowadays. I’m very good in being a ninja, I think. I even thought for a second that I’ve grown invisible and could escape from the nosy nose of sitemeter, but that didn’t last long. I suppose sitemeter has reinforced his guarding system and detected my presence even though I tried to act like a ninja. That sucks. But all I ever wanted is to be a spy. Or a secret agent. Or something. But CIA hasn't contacted me yet. Fine. I'll just be a detective then. But I found out that I couldn't really handle dead bodies. Not because the corpses give me goosebumps or anything, it's more of the fact that the unmentionables won't leave me alone. Whatever that is. 8D Or or, I could be an attorney, or a prosecutor even. But I sound like a frog. Or a mouse. Wait. I vaguely remember my friend commenting that my voice sounds like a cartoon character. And that is not a compliment. According to her, that is. Now. Such cartoonish voice couldn't be taken seriously in court, wouldn't it?? I might be shrieking 'Objection' and people wouldn't notice that it's me. And so I wanted to be a spy. Because then people won't hear my cartoonish voice. But CIA hasn't contacted me yet. Wait, I've said that already.

...

Well.

THE POINT IS.

I’m sorry for my absence on YM (…and Twitter…). O.o I’m trying to get my modem to work again! XD

That, and the rest of the time I was online, I kind of was heavily absorbed in the drama that surrounded 2PM and the likes.

Not that I’m a big fan of 2PM, or was I heavily infected when the leader was kicked out of the group, or the revelation that the members turned their backs on the leader, betraying them, as the fans (or should I say, ex-fans?) claimed shocked me senseless, since I don’t follow them that much anyway, so I wouldn’t know, but the point is, it took only a snap of fingers to crumble the wall of respect and loyalty.

Or in this case, it took only a handful of words to make someone lose trust in you, resulting in a cold war between the hottests and the hottest time of the day (uhh…2PM? :D).

Now, some of the hottests (2PM official fanclub) are out to get them, all because 2PM themselves said that the fans didn’t do anything to protect the leader or 2PM from the scandal.

And the leader himself led a dirty life.

And some other stuff.

The fans are furious. Who are they to say that the fans didn’t protect them? And the leader led a dirty life? What a bunch of hypocrites.

Thus they revealed the group’s hard-kept secrets, the horrid truth behind 2PM’s smiling faces, as if mocking, we didn’t protect you? Really, you think so? What is this then? These secrets we’ve kept for years? Leader led a dirty life? Well what do you know, so do you! Fine! You won’t protect leader? Then we won’t protect you anymore. Let the secrets and truth run loose, and let’s see how you manage them when such things happen.

Or so I get the impression.

Moral of the story.

Beware of the things that could escape from your lips. No matter how tired or frustrated you are, it’s unbecoming to add sparks to the fire.

Because the hottests are already burning with rage at the time, so to speak.

On the other hand, perhaps mixing hottests and 2PM will only create more fire, I don’t know.

All of the above shouldn’t be taken seriously. I just feel the need of pointing that out.

We should offer water to the burning fire and watch the sparks died down first. Let the minds think rationally, and if the situation deems it, then propose your thoughts.

But most of all, don't point fingers because as they say, when you point a finger at someone, the rest of your fingers are pointing back at you.

Yes I’ll keep that in mind.

No comments: