Monday, April 26, 2010

don't look down on others.

Now, I believe there are two types of people in this world.

Those who basically announce to the world about their busyness and how pack their lives are.

And those who keep quiet, didn’t say a thing, only submit their finished work after the work has been completed.

Which is better, in your opinion?

I suppose more people will choose the second one. Less talk more work?

Now then, that MAY be the case, but somehow, those who mum about their works aren’t getting a lot of respect.

People thought they are unimportant, thus been given the opportunity to just sit around and wiggle their feet doing nothing…important.

They didn’t know that behind their noses, these people work hard, almost madly, to finish their job.

But do all these announcers know that? No. Of course they’d think that the quiet ones are insignificant and unimportant and incompetent and thus been given less work because they are a waste of space and so because of that they didn’t say much because they didn’t have much to say.

Or so they think.

Isn’t it just insulting for someone to say, “Here do this thing. I bet it’ll simulate your brain a bit because…you know…”

Now I’m not one to swear, in fact, I hate swearing, I don’t mind people of other religions swearing, but I SERIOUSLY CAN’T STAND listening/reading Muslims swearing aloud, because…hey do you even know what you’re saying? Now, perhaps people of different religions are thinking that I’m making a big deal out of this, but to see these Muslims, who are SUPPOSED to keep their souls clean and whatnot (I admit my soul is not that clean with what kind of corruption I’ve gotten into but I tried not to show it that much…and kept it to myself, mostly) are spewing blasphemy and openly showing profanity is just…wrong.

I know it’s quite hard to grasp why I loathe seeing them swearing, but that’s not my point. And I don't feel like elaborating that.

Anyway my point is, I’m not one to swear, but listening to that statement, I can’t help but say…

Umm. SERIOUSLY MAN!

Do these people honestly think that those quiet ones are doing nothing in their days?

Like, absolutely nothing significant? Randomly browsing the internet? Is that what you think?

Just because they didn’t tell the world about their ‘busyness’, their brains are not simulated?

I don’t mind if you pour your entire hectic schedule in your blog or twitter or facebook because those are your personal pages and you deserve to write anything you want and no one has the right to control that because that’s YOURS.

But when you talk to someone, say buzz someone online, or call them, and then proceeded to say that, “Oh I’m so busy…oh I have a lot of assignments…oh you know what I can’t really talk to you right now…”

“Then why did you talk to me?”

“Well if I hang up you probably would get mad…”

Seriously?

“I would LOVE to be you for second, I mean, my life is such a chore lately it’s not even funny…”

“My life is busy too.”

“Really…” muttered the person lazily, “Anyway, oh how busy I am…”

Now, it’s fine if this type of situation only occurs once, more in the sense that you’re releasing your tension over your never-ending busyness…

It’s fine if this is the second time, three times even…heck I don’t mind fifth times…

But if your sole purpose of contacting others is to ‘brag’ about your busyness, only calling to compare the busyness between you and her, then you deserve to be smacked.

That’s just plain degrading.

What are you, the president?


What is she? A lowly no-life?

So.


Which one do you want to be, the quiet one or the loud one?

Wait scratch that, be what you want to be, but first, make sure you actually FINISH the job.

It’s laughable when you claim you have a lot of work, which shows how busy and significant and important you are, because you have the most work, but in the end, it just becomes like that because you didn’t do a thing and everything is jumbled together. Accumulated work, you know? Who’s the laughing stock now?

Just saying.


This looks like a rant.


Well I supposed it is.

2 comments:

N a r a t o r said...

ouh hoho.. i love this post.. seriously..

mcm terkena kat diri sendiri. then rasa nak gelak kuat-kuat sbb ada mereka di sekeliling sy yg berperangai begini. kdg2 sy pun mcm ni juga.. ehehe..

tp thanks la for this post, dah lama sy mahu keluarkan entri sebegini, tp mengenangkan yg membacanya nanti terasa walaupun tak ditujukan kpd sesiapa, haiii... simpan dlm draft je lah :D

*heyy, sy selalu ckp sy busy kan kan? oke, sekarang sy nk bgtau,sy bosan giler sbb cuti sem tak buat ape2~*

Huda said...

ok bezanya dgn ko ialah ko mmg busy dan tak tegur org semata-mata utk cakap ko busy...

tapi ni kes org yg sedap hati je kacau org pastu ckp yg kita ni kacau dia, dah la dia busy

every time lak tu

ntah pape haha