Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The world that I see, is sweeter than in my dreams~

Sometimes, I woke up from my deep slumber and said,

“Boo it’s just a dream let my cry a river let me cry at the corner—”

Sometimes, I woke up from my sleep with extremely wide eyes and gasped,

“Whoa it’s just a dream!”

Ah…life.

It’s not as fearsome as nightmares, nor is it as sweet as dreams. Just a healthy balance of those two, and well, that is nice, if you think about it.

Thus,

shufti dunya, a7la min al7alimti bih~

That is a lyric excerpt from Nancy Ajram’s song, Elli Kan, which is my ultimate favorite song from her, and the inspiration for this post, I suppose.

The world that I see, is sweeter than in my dreams.

Yes because in my dream, I was this close from being a billionaire! (who knows maybe I’ll be very corrupted by the money in my pocket and that’ll cause my brain to leave me or something)

And this close from being eaten by a shark! (who knows maybe I’ll survive and I’ll be famous but then I would have a change of personality by all the attention and that’ll cause my brain to leave me or something)

(I really love my brain)

Really, not that important. Being average is cool. If you look very hard then you'll see that the life you have now couldn't suit you better, couldn't be even more better. And if your life indeed becomes better, it's because you deserve it, or it's a challenge for you, who knows. And if your life continues to be as it is, well, perhaps change doesn't deserve someone as precious as you, or that change is hazardous to you. Again, who knows.

P/S: Speaking of important I’ve been watching lots of vlogs on youtube and that is not important at all I don’t think I’m trying to cut down on that but I’ve fallen in love with people’s vlogs and no longer blogs HAH! Hee :D

Psistillstalkyoubutyoucouldntseemecuziusegooglereader :P

No comments: