Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Welcome 2010 :)

Due to my overexcitement, I decided to post a new entry on New Year’s Eve instead. :D

Welcome 2010! :) 1431 has been good so far, and here’s hoping that 2010 will be blessed by Allah as well.

In my honest opinion, out of all the years I have lived in this world, 2009 is by far, the greatest year for me, and that’s because of the following…

>HAJJ

It’s a dream for all Muslims around the world to at least perform Hajj once in their lifetime, and I managed to accomplish it at a young age. You have no idea how fortunate I was. And you have no idea how many kept telling me how fortunate I was. XD

>I MOVE TO SAUDI ARABIA

This is the changing point of my life. Moving here opens up my mind about a lot of things, especially regarding things that I considered pointless while I was still in Malaysia.

>THE REALIZATION OF MY DREAM

It was exactly on February 2009 when I decided to take the plunge and prove my worth. After much perseverance and sleepless nights, I was ready to show the world about the awesomeness that is me. 8D *vomit* And I did! On 29 December 2009, I’ve finally published my debut e-book. Yet, I’m still a novice, and no doubt I won’t be exempted from imperfection and flaws, but at least I’ve made a mark of myself. :)

>ARABIC IS MY FOURTH LANGUAGE

The ability to freely converse in another language has never ceased to astonish me. ;D Sometimes, I wish I know every language there is in this planet. 8D

>I MET MY OLD SCHOOLMATES AGAIN

Forever grateful to have them in my life again. <3

>I MET A TEACHER WHO AWAKENED THE ODDEST AND STRANGEST POWER IN MY SOUL

Like chyeaaahhhhh XDDDDD


…okay, did I forget anything? =.= Hmm…well, I will probably update this list if I remember anything else. If I have more of them, that is. 8D

WHAT I HOPE FOR IN 2010

I hope that this year will be as blessed as 2009.

Amin.

Yeahh this feels great. :D

So until then…

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 (*^^*)



The reason for this photo...

It was a cold night…

And the night was very cold…

I wore layers of clothes but still, it was very cold...

Enough with the coldness, I suppose it was kind of cool…

That we went mad on the webcam, acting like a fool…

Look look! I rhymed… :D

Anyway, we were in the middle of a webcam session, when my friend decided to say, “Let’s celebrate New Year now!”

Me: O.O

So I typed, “It’s not New Year yet!”

A loud *ding* shattered my eardrums.

“WHO CARES!”

X.X

So we decided to tease (or celebrate I guess...) each other by taking a couple of random screenshots…

And here it is, the first post in my blog that actually has my face…o.o

Okay, enough about that. DX

To conclude this post (and 2009 as well) let me show you the last greatest thing of 2009!

The iMac!



Muahaha

I received it yesterday. It's awesome. :D

Okay, that’s all. :D

p/s: Can’t wait for the Lunar New Year XDDD

2 comments:

iman ka said...

siot lagi mengada ada iMac! how many inches is that baby anyway??


oh i knew you spammed my fb wall..youuu...! but unfortunately my bestie's holding my fb password for me so i cant do anything.. x(

i'll pay you back , you'll see.. muahaha

Huda said...

hohoho

utk membuatkan ko kurang jeles, aku akan kata yg iMac ni 20" je... :P

eish alamak revenge uhh weish jasmadi dan amin pun sumbangkan spam gak, salahkan diorg muahahaha >D