Sunday, February 7, 2010

You've been awarded~! :D


My first reaction when Olivia from The Land of Makeup Obscurity tagged me was: WHOA I WAS TAGGED! :O AND AWARDED! OH! :O

So here are the rules for the award:

1. To accept the award, you must post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted you the award, and a link to their blog.

2. Pass the award on to approximately 10-15 other blogs that you recently discovered and think are great!

3. Contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

And the award goes to…

1. Pink Sith
2. KESUMA HATI
3. My Makeup Reviews
4. Hearts unbroken and words untold
5. Daniel Schaumann
6. Vincent Bals
7. Into The Palette
8. From Head To Toe
9. Rouge Deluxe
10. a penny for your thoughts.
11. La.La.Land
12. being me...shades of grey
13. My Lens

(I need to think this through because some people wouldn’t want to be awarded, wouldn’t they?)

(If you wish to not be awarded then tell me and I'll delete your name from the list.)

This is tough. Well. Bye bye. :D

(and I'll contact you...soon...uhh...soon.)

2 comments:

Olivia J said...

LOL obviously I am not a fast runner. I have been tagged! Thanks again!

Huda said...

Yes indeed! XD And you're welcome :D