Monday, July 13, 2009

BUMBLEBEE!!!

(caution: Transformers spoiler)

After much procrastination, my work for today is finally done. Now I could blog! Teehee.

Watching Transformers was in my schedule yesterday. Late, I know. I tend to drift away from overrated things, never could handle them as much, because when things are overrated, your expectation would automatically be as high as the seventh heaven? Maybe I should exaggerate more, since for someone like me, seventh heaven is not high enough. The eleventh sky maybe?

Good thing I was not being let down. This movie truly rocks, unfortunately. From the start of the movie-the scene of the Autobots fighting the Decepticons, until the last when Optimus Prime finally defeated The Fallen, there was never a dull moment. The robots were top-notch (I especially like Sideswipe the Chevrolet Corvett, but they didn’t give him much screentime) and all those fighting scenes were cruel, splendidly done. Sam and Mikaela are the epitome of cuteness (or hotness, your choice), their strong bond was apparent throughout the movie, and I like how Sam always tried to reach for Mikaela’s hand when they were running- shows how much he cares for her.

Of course, everything has its con. Even a flawless diamond isn’t that flawless. One thing I found aggravating about this movie is the obvious sexual hints. I wonder what's going on in the head of the parents when watching this with their adolescent child by their side? Abashed, at the very least.

Leo is such a coward in this movie. I expected him to act more interested in the robots, since he is the one who display such affection of uncovering various bizarre phenomenon; the robots. To see him chickened out by the robots is downright silly.

This is not really a flaw, but I was spoiled before the movie, I have known that Optimus Prime would die at some point, and somehow resurrected again. Seriously, DAMMIT.

Nonetheless, the cars are cool, the robots are cool, the actors are cool…the movie is cool, naturally.

My new camera is cool too. Cool blue. Turquoise, if I’m being specific.


This is taken by using Canon DSLR with no touchup whatsoever.

She has an elegant posture.



DSLR watches in despair.


This is taken by using Canon Digital Ixus with no touchup whatsoever.

If you decided to diet, maybe I will love you more.



Alas, you are just too big. But I still love you DSLR.

I think DSLR is too overrated nowadays, so I no longer love you as much.

Love is a depressing word, don’t you think?

I say the pictures are nice.

That's not my fingers.

Of course, when you spend more than one grand on something, its bound to be awesome, don’t you think?

Even if it’s not, you would convince yourself that it is.

Thankfully, it is. XD

It’s a widescreen camera, 12.1 MP, 4x Optical Zoom, HD video…

This camera makes me sad and happy at the same time. Happy that it’s a cute and portable camera, sad that my money is now flowing away with the wind.

Oh…my money.

Give me plz? Kthxbye.

Anyway, to compliment the title…


BUMBLEBEE!

No comments: