Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Vexatious

I am annoyed.

I don't mind bad English. I myself have bad English. See? I have bad English. Nothing could describe the badness of my English. I am bad. bad bad bad bad yeah bad english.

BUT!

I try to improve, I constantly learn, I refrain from using half-assed English. I don't want my English to become fobby.

...

SEE? MY ENGLISH IS BAD.

No matter how bad I am, I dint rite lyke dis. No matter how awful my English is, i know make sentenc. YES I DO. I'M NOT THAT STUPID.

I don't care if you want to write like that in your blog, your diary, your facebook even, anything, BUT. When you write like that in an important email, granted, not that important, just to me, I am not important, I admit that, BUT! If you want to send an email to someone regarding anything serious, YOU SHOULD WRITE CORRECTLY.

Now, I know that many people suffer bad English like yours truly, yes yes yes old story what else? Yeah. I know that. I understand that.

BUT WHEN YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO TAKE ENGLISH MAJOR, SHOULDN'T YOU EXCEL IN IT, OR AT LEAST, ACED THE DAMN LANGUAGE? YOU TOOK THE DAMN LANGUAGE? OH YOU DON'T? OH MY, I HAVE BEEN MISINFORMED!

How weird it is that an English Major person didn't know how to form correct sentences.

Here's hoping that Medical students actually know how to treat people. Lyk, srsly.

P/S: I do hate it when some people think they are above us just because their CVs are nicer than ours. Yes, your CV is nice. Yes, you are OMG EDUCATED TO THE MAX. Yes yes I'm stupid. But learn some respect, please. Don't waste your parents money, government money, whatever money. Oh and if you're wondering, I said this to her. Not exactly in front of her face, but through hate mail. Yes, I sent her a hate mail. Got a problem with that?

No comments: