Monday, July 20, 2009

THE TRUE DEFINITION OF XISA~~~~

I just realized that my previous post contains an excessive amount of the word ‘ever’. Whoa, I must have been too ecstatic about the whole ‘ever’ thing. Really, ‘ever’ is such a sacred word. For me to use it continuously is unusual. There is a small amount of things that has 'ever' attached to it. And I’m not going to tell you. Ever. Okay, I lie. I still am not going to tell you. At least for now.

Okay, I’ll give a slight insight into my brain. I think Sackboy from Little Big Planet is the cutest thing ever, and I don’t generally find things cute, except maybe GKS’s cute antics, but she is not a thing, so she didn’t really qualify. Or did she?

Anyway, today is a strange day and filled with indescribable blandness. Nay, I haven’t got a clue. Nevertheless, just when I think that the day couldn’t get any better (yes, even if I heard that there’s going to be a ZYX-a new single I won’t be over the rainbow, since a new song is a new song, although I can’t deny that I was slightly jealous of the whole Aa!, Tanpopo# and Pucchimoni V getting a new song whereas ZYX-a performs stinking Iku ZYX! Fly High at the Champloo concert. I was hoping for a mic hack rip from Gaki’s mic; that way I could hear her sing Mirai Yosouzu II solo, but alas, that is not happening. NOT HAPPENING. And really, Aa! is just Buono! without Momoko with Akari, poor Momoko. She is being left out. And I’m not big fan of Momoko in the first place. Yet I sympathized her. I think my second favourite H!P member is Airi. But even if she is second, she is far from being number one. If not, I would have listened to Aa!’s new songs and the rest of Buono! all day long. But I didn’t. Damn those names. What’s with the exclamation marks? I’m going off-track wasn’t I? What was I talking again? Oh yeah, close the bracket)...

I figure this news deserve a new paragraph rather than stuffing it in the champloo concert rant.

Anyway...

ZOMG GAKI-SAN GETS NUMBER 12 ON ORICON’S MOST VIEWED PROFILE. FOR NO REASON.

FOR NO REASON.

FOR NO REASON!

FOR NO REASON?

There must be a reason. A good reason at that. I have no clue as to what is the reason that’s good enough to be called a good reason.

Ahah! Maybe her superb performance in Platinum9Disco concert was the cause of the extra point.

Nah, it’s not as if P9D is her first concert that oozes her awesomeness or something. (I tell you, whenever someone writes P9D, somehow I have PCD in my mind. Hmm. Ignore this.)

Maybe its the Yokohawa CultureQ show!

MAYBE.

Maybe it’s the Kizuna SP show!

MAYBE!

SEE UFA?! SHE ONLY APPEARS IN TWO FREAKING SHOW AND SHE HAS GOT EVERYONE UNDER HER FEET! TAKA EVEN APPEARS IN KIZUNA BUT DIDN’T MANAGE TO SCORE IN THE TOP 20! NEITHER DID ANY OF THE OG! SO STOP MILKING SHIGE AND START PROMOTING GAKI! YAH!

Ehem. Yes I’m aware that my previous line sounds wickedly offensive.

Heh.

I’ll be frank here, and admit that never in my mind would I think that Gaki-san will get the attention she deserves. Oh, I dreamt of her being ultra-famous and stuff, but that solely supposed to stay in my head. I have long given up the hope of seeing her taking over Taka’s popularity, heck, I think Kame’s annoying moeness surpassed her aneko personality, but PATIENCE SURE MAKES EVERYTHING WORTH IT. >D Yes, I know. This is just a stupid ranking. Sooner or later she will be off the chart. But Gaki-san getting the attention she deserves is a rare thing, so yes, I know I’m making this way too much of a deal.

Even in Japan, her green glowsticks was overwhelmed with yellow and blue, even in Korea, her special ability of speaking Korean was trumped down by Taka’s mighty voice, even in US, her genuine cuteness was overthrown by Kame’s moeness.

So what’s not to like?

Oh, actually, there is another factor that adds to my fangirlism.



OMG stinking THSK is number 16 <3

Let’s have a closer look, shall we?



OMG, STINKING THSK AND GAKI. <3

I'M IN LOVE.

Next best news, Gaki collaborating with THSK.

If that happens, I have nothing else to wish.

:D

On another side note, I have been transforming Bumblebee.

Gah the head is so rotten I was afraid of breaking it off (not like I have super-strength of actually breaking it but you never know)

So while the transforming was a success except for the rotten head, another challenge bestowed upon me of putting it back as Chevrolet Camaro.

Wow, that wasn’t so hard. Except for the stinking head.

I’ll try Ironhide next.

Hopefully Optimus Prime would visit us by the end of this week. :D Hello, Optimus Prime.

No comments: