Sunday, July 19, 2009

MANAGAKI = MAKI??!!

ASDFGHJKL NANCHATTE RENAI’S PV IS OUT.

EIOHFAEIPOFHEIOAW

FOAUHOIPWBVOUBWE

*insert incoherent babbling here*

YAY.

>><<

Went factory-visiting the other day, and had the greatest laksa Sarawak everrrrr (not like I had it all the time or I’m a laksa sarawak’s expert or anything, in fact, this is my first bowl ever, but anyway, PWN.)

Too many pictures (1/10 is pictures with my face, the rest are yachts and appliance) I would post it later (along with my lappie, but you see, the camera’s battery is dead, and I can’t find the damn charger, so you need to coop with the delay. LIVE WITH IT!)

In the mean time, here’s a dream-come-true funny caption!

I’ve seen this for quite some time (I assume after the photographer uploads it to the net) and I love love love love nothing could withstand my love.



YAY. LOVE. MANA. GAKI. (and to some less extend taka kame shige jun blabla) IN THE SAME PIC AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Taka: D: (dude you nearly pissed your pants when Sephiroth serenades you)
Gaki: P: (her mouth is significantly less larger than Taka so I'm quite pleased)
Kame: :3 (she's totally checking his butt)
Shige: O.O (she couldn't be seen in this pic since she was blocked by Mana's gigantic presence but her expression at the time is definitely horrified)

VK and Idols...ngahahahaha.

No comments: