Saturday, July 11, 2009

I l-l-l-love you~ I used to h-h-h-hate you~

*song of the moment is The Pretty Reckless's Blender hence the title*

This is freakishly stupid. I have gazillion of blogs under pathetic names and I neglected them over and over again because I am such an easily distracted person.

Good thing those blogs were not under my real name.

However, things didn’t change for the past years, I am still a fan of *censored-cuz-its-a-stinky-group-really-i-swear-i-will-hate-them-once-the-bratz-is-out* and *another-stinky-overrated-group-i-miss-the-old-days-when-the-only-thing-they-eat-was-dust-which-was-the-equivalent-of-them-really* I also still like *oh-no-guilty-pleasure-let-me-giggle-in-silence* and *such-a-waste-of-money-since-when-do-i-develop-such-habits* also *another-wasted-thingy-i-shouldn’t-have-indulge*

Wow, vague much?

Oh, and oh, how could I forget…

MOMMY I SEE THINGS.

LoL

So long suckers I won’t be seeing you anymore!

*sounds of heartbreak*

O.O >plug ears with *gush-gush-drool* and *kya-drool*<

WAHAHA SPLENDID DEFENSE.

*gush-gush-drool* is GKS. I LOVE YOU! >.O

*kya-drool* is JSS. I DON’T LOVE YOU THAT MUCH BUT I DO LOVE YOU BUT NOT THAT MUCH. >.O

They are my savior~ :D

They suck so bad but they saved me from the hole of doom so they deserved unnecessary praises from yours truly.

One day I’ll expose their identity maybe, but for now I am too ashamed to admit.

I am a lousy fan gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

So for better or worse, this biased fangirl welcomes you to her blog.

Cookies if you could guess one of the censored things above.

I would never admit though.

No comments: