Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I HAS THE TUMBLR! :O

"I'll be moving to Tumblr..."

D:

"From now on, I will only update on Tumblr..."

:O

"I won't use this blog anymore, so check me out on Tumblr..."

XO <- that's obviously not a kiss and hug emoticons...

nooo why does everyone move to tumblr???

WELL.

ERM.

AHH.

So off I went to the land of Tumblr to see what's so great about it...

And made myself an account. o.o

Well I'm off to check out some people...

Not sure if I'll follow them though. I've somehow posted odd things on my tumblr. o.O

Oh well.

*plays with Tumblr*

http://arhuda.tumblr.com/ <- in case you want to check out mine...not that you want...but well...just in case.

...

AHAH!

I get it now!

February is the odd month.

January is the emo month.

Okay.

Oh it's not February yet.

x.x

Safar then!

...

What kind of a blogpost is this...?

No comments: